JK Front Bumper | Dagger Stubby | Jeep Wrangler (07-16)
List Price (MSRP):
JCR Direct Price: $629.00
Shipping Weight: 64.00
Quantity in Basket:
Wrangler Stubby Front Prerunner/Stinger Winch Bumper - JK Dagger
JcrOffroad's Dagger Front Winch bumper is designed for those looking maximum clearance and a streamlined look for the Jeep Wrangler JK.
CNC cut and formed from 3/16" Steel.
Includes (2) 3/4" thick shackle tabs.
Top Mount Winch.
Prerunner style tube work.
Winch ready using the market standard 10" x 4.5" bottom foot mounting profile.
Compatible with the Warn Zeon and Warn Powerplant winches.
Accepts Factory Fog lights or aftermarket equivalents.
Includes Fairlead mounting bracket.
Easy Bolt-on Installation.
Includes mounting hardware.
Includes JcrOffroad Sticker.
Hand built in the USA!
Read All Reviews
- Bumper is great, I've had a set of JCR bumpers on my XJ for a couple of years so it was my first choice when I got a new JK Unlimited. Fit and finish were perfect as expected and just as stout as the previous bumpers I've bought from them!.
- Beautiful bumper, it was very easy to install. Holds up well while winching. Very sturdy and well pieced together design that incorporates two holes for stock fog lights and can even be modified to fit round and cube led lights. The tube work is well centered and has two light mounting holes incorporated on top, i think it would have been a great idea to have an option to have the light mounts on or off. Overall this is a wonderful Stubby bumper from an Amazing Company.
- Great looking bumper and an easy install. No cutting required and no relocating of the vacuum pump. Factory fogs fit perfectly. The extra reinforcement in the design of this bumper, to accommodate the torque of a winch, is something you don't see in competing bumpers. I also have the lower skid, which gives it such a nice look. Has taken some abuse on rocks and has help up perfectly.
- Fantastic bumper. This is one stout piece of art. I ordered mine unfinished and painted it myself instead of doing the factory powder coat. The metal was free of defects and the welds were top-notch. I honestly don't see why you would spend more on a bumper. The product is great. The guys at JCR are great. What more can you ask for?.
- This bumper is BEEFY! Absolutely love this bumper in every way possible from its design, sturdy construction and how easy it was to install. JCR Rules!.
Login and write a review
Write an anonymous review