JcrOffroad Uniframe Tie-in Kit w/Steering Spacer - Jeep Cherokee XJ (84-01)
List Price (MSRP):
JCR Direct Price: $149.00
Quantity in Basket:
Uniframe Tie-in Kit w/Steering Spacer - XJ Cherokee
The UNF Tie-in Kit is designed to reinforce the front frame horns of the Jeep Cherokee, allowing for mounting of aftermarket bumpers and improved steering response.
CNC Cut from 3/16" Steel.
Includes bulkhead reinforcement brackets.
Includes steering spacer.
Fits 2-door and 4-door Jeep Cherokees, 1984-2001.
Powder coated black.
Includes JcrOffroad Sticker.
Hand built in the USA!
Read All Reviews
- A must have for any XJ that is serious offroad!! My bumper surely would have pulled through the uniframe if not for this set-up in the last 2.5 years and countless recoveries. Thanks JCR!!.
- I got these pieces before it came as a package. It works great to tie the front-end to together and tighten up the steering box area.
- Good product. First thing you should get for your xj. Quality steel. Hardware is ok, the washers are soft and you should use hardend washers. There is no hole or notch for the fender, I think JCR should address that. But is easy to do that your self. I give the kit 4.5 out of 5.
- This is a must have for any xj owner. Great fit , good job.
- Definitely a strong product but the bolts aren't even worth putting in just go buy some nice grade 8s.
Login and write a review
Write an anonymous review