Wrangler Front Narrow Fender Flares - JK Mauler
JcrOffroad's Mauler fender flares are designed for those looking for maximum clearance and increased tire clearance that is inhibited by the factory plastic flares.
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" aluminum.
- Fully fabricated fenders offer unmatched fit and design.
- Fits 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK 2-door and 4-door.
- Front substructure reinforcement mounts included.
- Provisions for 3/4 inch round LED marker light (lights sold separately).
- Sold in Pairs.
- Easy Bolt-on Installation.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Includes JcrOffroad Sticker.
- Hand built in the USA!
Fender widths (approximate):
Crusader Front ~7"
Mauler Front ~5"
Crusader Rear ~5"
Mauler Rear ~3"
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
No Questions asked yet!
Ask us anything
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Review
Write a Product Review: JK Fender Flares | Front Mauler Narrow | Jeep Wrangler (07-18)
Anonymous | December 31st, 2016
These were a great addition to my build. My factory liners were ripped out wheeling and I went about a year without coverage. With the snow and crap on the road in CO I decided to order some and install. Install went great, some parts were hard to reach due but that's expected when working on the Jeep. Finished the entire install in about 3 beers and 2 shots, one shot being celebratory because it was Sunday Funday and we were working on the Jeep! Never had a issue since I've installed them and they added a nice clean look to my Jeep. Everything JCR builds is great quality and they have great customer service. I just ordered some mualer front fenders for summer.