Wrangler Front Standard Width Fender Flares - Crusader JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator
JcrOffroad's Crusader fender flares are designed for those wanting to maintain the factory coverage, but would like to increase tire clearance and ditch the factory plastic flares. Our steel fender flares include additional bracing so the flare is supported by the internal structure of the body support and not just the fenders. Daytime running lights, marker lights, and turn signal LED are included.*
- CNC cut and formed from a combination of 3/16" and 1/8" Steel.
- Fully fabricated fenders offer unmatched fit and design.
- Fits 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2-door and 4-door.
- Front substructure reinforcement mounts included.
- Includes turn signal LED and running light LED
- Sold in Pairs.
- Easy Bolt-on Installation.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Includes JcrOffroad Sticker.
- Hand built in the USA!
- On Jeeps equipped with incandescent marker lights (IE. not the LED lighting group) a resistor will need to be added to the turn signal wiring to cure hyperflash and to remove dash warning lights, we recommend part number DD4025 from Diode Dynamics. Follow their instructions for wiring. (Luck has also been reported by those using the "LED Front Turn Signals" setting on the JL Superchips Tuner, no resistors needed.)
- On Jeeps equipped with the LED lighting group, removing the DRL, marker, turn signal module from the front fender will cause a "bulb-out" warning on the dash. There is currently no work-around for this.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
There are no reviews for this item yet.