Wrangler Front Narrow Fender Flares - JL Mauler
JcrOffroad's Mauler fender flares are designed for those looking for maximum clearance and increased tire clearance that is inhibited by the factory plastic flares.
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" aluminum.
- Fully fabricated fenders offer unmatched fit and design.
- Fits 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2-door and 4-door.
- Front substructure reinforcement mounts included.
- Includes turn signal LED and running light LED
- Sold in Pairs.
- Easy Bolt-on Installation.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Includes JcrOffroad Sticker.
- Hand built in the USA!
- On Jeeps equipped with incandescent marker lights (IE. not the LED lighting group) a resistor will need to be added to the turn signal wiring to cure hyperflash and to remove dash warning lights, we recommend part number DD4025 from Diode Dynamics. Follow their instructions for wiring. (Luck has also been reported by those using the "LED Front Turn Signals" setting on the JL Superchips Tuner, no resistors needed.)
- On Jeeps equipped with the LED lighting group, removing the DRL, marker, turn signal module from the front fender will cause a "bulb-out" warning on the dash. There is currently no work-around for this.
Fender widths (approximate):
Crusader Front ~7"
Crusader Rear ~5"
Mauler Front ~5"
Mauler Rear ~3"
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
No Questions asked yet!
Ask us anything
There are no reviews for this item yet.