Wrangler Rear Bumper Tire Carrier Upper - JK & JL Adventure
JcrOffroad's Adventure Carrier is designed with the expeditionary type in mind! Providing ways to carry extra fuel, water and gear on the Jeep Wrangler JK or JL.
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" Steel.
- Two-way adjustable tire mount (Tire Height, Wheel Backspacing).
- Will bolt onto either our Vanguard or Crusader Rear Bumpers.
- Will accommodate up to a 40" Tire.
- Features JcrOffroad Bomb-proof spindle.
- Easy Bolt-on Installation.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Includes JcrOffroad Sticker.
- Hand built in the USA!
- On the JL you will need to re-route your third brake light, backup camera, and license plate light wiring to not run through the tailgate to install this product. We currently do not have an installation video or instructions for this process. For an easier install check out our Shield Tire Carrier, Part: JSSC
- The tire mounts are designed for a wheel mount surface to tire sidewall distance of 5 - 8" (this should not be confused with backspacing, the tire sidewall will add extra width to your backspacing number.) The tire needs to be adjusted tightly against the carrier once installed to help stop vibrations from fatiguing the tire mount, carrier, or bumper. If your tire does not sit flat against your tire carrier when installed please contact us.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
2 Questions asked on Wrangler Tire Carrier | Adventure | Jeep Wrangler JL & JK (07-18) •
Ask us anything
Q Matthew Potts • 09/26/2020, 2:20:21 AM The video is for a JK and bumpers also in product review. Does this actually fit a JL?
A 10/01/2020, 2:06:03 PM Yes this also fits the JL bumpers as well.
Q Davina Rice • 01/10/2021, 3:46:45 AM Hey there, how much does the full bumper, tire carrier, rotopax, and winch carrier weigh while installed?
A 01/15/2021, 6:06:27 PM Please contact our customer service team: https://www.jcroffroad.com/CTUS.html
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Write a Product Review: Wrangler Tire Carrier | Adventure | Jeep Wrangler JL & JK (07-18)
M. Downs (Kentucky) | September 14th, 2020
I bought this to get the weight off of the gate. Very strong and heavy duty. It is awesome.
Anonymous | December 31st, 2016
Absolutely a great tire carrier!! I have had the JCR - JL Vanguard Full-Width bumper on my 2018 Rubicon JLU with this tire carrier and 37" tire for about 6 weeks. Backup camera, rear tail light, everything works. Very solid construction, the latch is awesome and holds carrier firmly in place with no rattles. Adjustment on the tire itself allows you to move the tire closer or further away from the tailgate, up or down. Smooth when opening and adjustable beefy pin lock to hold open.