JcrOffroad's Dagger Front Winch bumper is designed for those looking maximum clearance and an uninhibited approach angle for the Jeep Wrangler JL and Jeep Gladiator JT.
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" steel.
- Available in bare metal or black textured powdercoat.
- Includes (2) 3/4" thick shackle tabs.
- Accepts market standard 10" x 4.5" bottom foot mounting profile for most 8k-10k winches.
- Winch fairlead mount (UNI-FMB) sold separately. See related products below.
- Compatible with the Warn Zeon and Warn Powerplant¹ winches as well as most other standard winches.
- Bolt-on pre-runner or stinger hoop options.
- Accepts factory round fog lights.²
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Includes JcrOffroad sticker.
- Hand-built in the USA.
- Free shipping to the lower 48!
¹ Without tubework installed. A new driver offset hole pattern for the winch will need to be drilled for the Powerplant and either of our tubing options.
² Compatible with non "steel bumper group" lights only. JL/JT Sport models will need to purchase (2) lights brackets, Mopar part #68298651AA, sold separately.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
No Questions asked yet!
Ask us anything
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
Write a Product Review: JL/JT/JK Front Bumper | Dagger Stubby | 2007+ Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator
Clint Hutchison (ID) | February 21st, 2020
I installed this on my 2012 JK Rubicon, awesome fit, easy install, the powder coat was damaged in shipping 😒 but their customer service made it more than right! I'm a very pleased customer! 👍👍
Mike (PA) | February 5th, 2020
As the other reviewer wrote, had to oversize a couple holes to get the bumper to slip on. I also put 1/4" nuts on the fog light studs before putting the fog lights in to set them back a bit. They were riding snug on the bottom of the bumper and I figured that would lead to them cracking if left that way. I might weld the push bar on at some point. Otherwise the bumper was exactly what I was looking for. (JT Rubicon)
ryan (PA) | January 24th, 2020
I needed to wallow out holes on my frame horns of my JT to make this bumper fit. the studs that were welded on the bumper were roughly 8th in off. would not be a big deal if the customer service would respond to my emails. As well i was quite irritated to find out the winch ready bumper does not ship with a fair lead mount. Also would have been fine, if somewhere on the bumper page it stated that.