JcrOffroad's Defender Front Winch bumper is designed for those looking for improved clearance, but still want some fender protection for the Jeep Wrangler JK, JL and Jeep Gladiator JT.
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" steel.
- Available in bare metal or black textured powdercoat.
- Includes (2) 3/4" thick shackle tabs.
- Accepts market standard 10" x 4.5" bottom foot mounting profile for most 8k-10k winches.
- Winch fairlead mount (UNI-FMB) sold separately. See related products below.
- Compatible with the Warn Zeon and Warn Powerplant¹ winches as well as most other standard winches.
- Bolt-on pre-runner or stinger hoop options.
- Accepts factory round fog lights.²
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Includes JcrOffroad sticker.
- JL/JT Lower Skid sold separately.
- Hand-built in the USA.
- Free shipping to the lower 48!
¹ Without tubework installed. A new driver offset hole pattern for the winch will need to be drilled for the Powerplant and either of our tubing options.
² Compatible with non "steel bumper group" lights only. JL/JT Sport models will need to purchase (2) lights brackets, Mopar part #68298651AA, sold separately.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
2 Questions asked on JL/JT/JK Front Bumper | Defender | 2007+ Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator •
Ask us anything
Q MC • 01/22/2021, 8:21:23 AM I have the front off-road camera on my JT and was wondering how tall the stinger is? (from the top of the bumper to the bottom of the Stinger loop). Wondering if it’ll block my camera at all. Thank you in advance!
A 01/25/2021, 12:14:23 PM It's 16" tall total, or ~14.25 under the hoop to the bumper face. You will likely see the stinger in your camera view.
Q Nick • 02/07/2021, 3:32:57 AM How much does either tube work bumper add to the overall length of the truck?
A 02/08/2021, 10:28:40 AM Around 7" in front of the bumper face.
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Review
Write a Product Review: JL/JT/JK Front Bumper | Defender | 2007+ Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator
James (Directly) | August 26th, 2020
Took bumper out on the KAT and it held up great Easy to install and awesome customer service