Jeep Cherokee Tail Lights | HD LED Tail Light Housings | Jeep XJ (84-01)
Quantity in Basket:
HD Tail Light Housings (84-01) - XJ Cherokee
The HD Tail Light Housings upgrade your factory tail lights to something that can handle the rigors of 4-wheeling.
LED lighting kit available here: https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/LEDKITXJ.html
CNC Cut and formed from 1/8" steel.
Fits 2-door and 4-door Jeep Cherokees, 1984-2001.
Sold in Pairs.
Drilling required, but easily installed.
Light sold separately.
Includes mounting hardware.
Includes JcrOffroad Sticker.
Hand built in the USA!
Converter needed for Reverse lights can be found here.
California Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm; www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Uses aftermarket truck lights. Kits sold separately.
Read All Reviews
- Strong, resilient and looks fantastic. I combined the JCR Taillight housing with the LED Light kit and the results were fantastic. I've taken several direct strikes to them on the trails and there is barely a scratch on them. I really like the look as well. Instalation went smoothly, although it does take some time to figure out the wiring. A little YouTube goes a long way. I recommend watching Bleepin Jeep'so video on the install and wiring. It makes the whole process a lot less confusing. Great product!!!. Joshua
- I love to wheel my rig hard but I kept breaking my tail light housings on trees and rocks. Its hard to find anything better on the web. These tail lights are very tough and well worth the money!. EVAN
- Very nice looking lights easy to install hit a tree with it backing up no damage really holds up. Ben
- These were in a box with the 00 XJ I bought. After a few months i decided to put them to use and i wish i didn't wait. These look amazing, great quality, and the fitment can't be beat. My one gripe is that i wish they were drilled for the provided lights. Nicholas
- 130 bucks for a couple of pieces of bare metal seems kinda much for a working class man.... Anonymous
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review