Notice, this item is drop shipped from Baja Designs.
Although similar in aesthetics to the Squadron® Pro, the application for the Sport varies. The Squadron® Sport utilizes 4 LEDs producing an impressive 3,150 lumens at 26 watts per light, making it ideal for near field, side/backup and scene lighting application. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features:
Specifications (per light):
Please note that this light does include a harness.
- (2) Squadron® Sport LED Lights
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
- Work/Scene: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 120° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.