Our DAM mount is designed to be a flexible solution to mounting navigation and communications gear onto the dash of your Bronco.
- CNC cut and formed from 1/8" steel.
- Designed to use RAM® Diamond Ball Bases or RAM® Tough-Ball™ with 1/4"-20 x .50" Threaded Studs in various holes and slots on the top and front.
- Pre-terminated remote dual USB port included (three-foot lead for flexibility in connections to either a 12v adapter or hardwire under the dash.)
- Works with Lux package.
- Works with MLOK mounts.
- Retains access to factory charging port.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
2 Questions asked on Bronco Dash Accessory Mount | 6th Gen (2021+) •
Ask us anything
Q ALLAN HANSEN • 02/13/2022, 2:10:30 PM How is the USB port powered - I assume customer must hard-wire it? Do you have install instructions?
A 02/17/2022, 3:24:02 PM Instructions and an install video are going up soon! You can either plug the USBs into a 12v USB adapter in the factory location, or hardwire a USB 12V adapter under the dash to plug the harness into.
Q ryan • 04/21/2022, 11:31:21 AM If you have the lux package do you need to run remove the dash and drill or can you just run power from the sockets on the dash already?
A 04/22/2022, 2:07:18 PM You can just plug right in to the dash.
There are no reviews for this item yet.