Have a JL Wrangler with the steel bumper group and want to keep your stock bumper AND add a winch? We can help!Our winch plate is designed to work with your steel Jeep JL bumper and is designed to fit most standard size winches including:*
- Warn Zeon Series1
- Warn VR Series (VR8, VR10, VR122, VR8,0003, VR10,0003, VR12,0002,3)
- Warn XD2 & XDi2
- Warn XP2
- Warn M8
- Ramsey REP2,3
- Ramsey Patroit2 (Up to 9,500lb)
- Smitybuilt XRC (9,500, 12,000lb)
- Superwinch Tigershark3
- Superwinch LP
- Quadratec Q series (All2, Q11,0002,3)
- Rugged Ridge3 (excluding 8500 or any with side mounted freespool level)
- Badland (9,500, 12,000 lb)
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" Steel
- Bolt-On Application
- Includes Fairlead Mounting Bracket
- Includes mounting hardware
- Includes JcrOffroad Sticker
- Hand built in the USA!
*We are working with very tight tolerances and there are many winches on the market, so be sure and verify that your winch will fit. Currently we know that the Superwinch EXP, Superwinch Talon, Warn cti, and Warn Powerplant winches do NOT have enough clearance.
- 1 The Warn Zeon series is a tight fit, and depending on your specific Jeep very mild trimming of the frame horns may be required.
- 2 Due to clearance issues, winches with with a 7.10" or longer motor (measured from the end of motor to winch plate mounting bolt center) will be offset to the driver side the amount above 7.10".
- 3 Any winch with a solenoid box mounted directly above the motor will need to be relocated, often other mounting options or brackets are available, please contact manufacturer.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
1 Question asked on JL Wrangler Steel Bumper Winch Plate | 2018+ Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator •
Ask us anything
Q Kris • 05/01/2020, 7:32:55 PM Will the Smittybilt XRC GEN3 9500 will fit fine on your winch plate?
A 05/04/2020, 10:14:05 AM Yes, no problems.
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 5. Click here to reset.
5.00/5 Stars out of 5 Reviews
Write a Product Review: JL Wrangler Steel Bumper Winch Plate | 2018+ Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator
Dany (BC Canada) | December 17th, 2019
I bought and installed JC Offroad Steel Bumper winch plate for my 2020 Jeep JT Gladiator and it was easy well made and looks solid! Giving it a 5 stars
Jack collins (TX) | October 10th, 2019
Yes the installation is easy and quick. One thing you should know is the warranty will not cover any damages due to failure of their product! I got stuck in sand and wanted to use my brand new winch(smitty 10k) and in doing so the mounting bracket folded forward pushing the winch into the bumper and twisting it to the point of being non repairable. I heard the noise from the back side and stopped to see what happened and It was to late. For the money you spend on recovery gear, pls be mindful what you buy and from who.
Anonymous | December 31st, 2016
My first JCR product, but wont be my last. Knowledgable sales staff and fast shipping. Came in well packaged. The quality of craftsmanship was great. The installation was increadably easy, everything lined up with no issues.
Anonymous | May 4th, 2018
Great kit! Be mindful that the hinge bolts in the original install video for the plate are silver but the ones in our kit were black. The black bolts are also a bit bigger "which is fine" but then the plate didn't fit and a bit of grinding was needed. Again, no big deal it was very easy to install. We'll have a full review in our Wrangler Rider magazine coming out in a few weeks.
Ramsey (Elk Grove, CA) | June 13th, 2019
Purchased this a few week ago and when it came in, the smaller plate was totally bent. This made the small plate uninstallable without going out and buying other hardware. The mounting plate was ok, but i am not sure how they did not see the bend in the fairlead plate. It was large, and doubled my install time. This kind of stuff makes me think this company does not care about the quality of product thy send out. Actually was looking to buy the grill guard from this company as well, but am now afraid it may come in with some type of damage as well.
Note From JcrOffroad: Very sorry to hear about the bent bracket! We do our best to verify that all parts are perfect before shipment, but sometimes things get missed. There is also a chance that the product was bent in shipping. We will be contacting you to resolve this issues ASAP. Sorry again for the hassle!