JcrOffroad's Vanguard Rear bumper is designed for those looking maximum protection for the rear of their Ford Bronco.
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" Steel.
- Includes (2) 3/4" thick shackle tabs.
- Accepts aftermarket 3x3 LED Cube Lights.
- Built in Hi-Lift Jacking points.
- Tire Carrier ready; accepts JcrOffroad's left and right Adventure Carriers and accessories (not included, see related products below.)
- Tailgate Plate not include (see related products below).
- Easy Bolt-on Installation.
- Compatible with the factory hitch and aftermarket equivalents.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Includes JcrOffroad Sticker.
- Hand built in the USA!
- THIS BUMPER DOES NOT ALLOW FOR MOUNTING THE SPARE IN THE FACTORY LOCATION (Requires Adventure Carrier, see related products below).
- LPRLC required for relocation of license plate and camera (see related products below).
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
10 Questions asked on Bronco Rear Vanguard Bumper | 6th Gen (2021+) •
Ask us anything
Q Bill Horning • 01/31/2022, 8:20:21 AM How large of a tire is this rated for?
A 01/31/2022, 10:40:01 AM 37"
Q Andrew Pearson • 02/21/2022, 12:26:39 PM The pictures show a receiver hitch in the bumper. Is this standard?
A 02/22/2022, 11:22:27 AM The hitch is not included. The bumper is compatible with factory or aftermarket equivalent hitch.
Q George Benitez • 03/21/2022, 5:54:00 PM Can this version of bumper be mounted on 1986 Bronco?
A 03/24/2022, 9:14:18 AM No, it is designed for the 6th Gen (2021+) Bronco.
Q Marcus S Bush • 04/15/2022, 12:23:51 PM How does this address the existing back up camera?
A 04/22/2022, 2:20:30 PM You can relocate the back up camera to the spare tire on our Adventure Carrier, using the License Plate & Camera Relocation Bracket.
Q Jacob • 06/23/2022, 5:40:20 PM What size tire is in the picture?
A 06/24/2022, 9:34:58 AM 315/70/17
Q Blake • 07/03/2022, 3:02:13 PM Any plans to make something similar for the JL wrangler?
A 07/06/2022, 8:41:58 AM Yes
Q Brian Williams • 08/10/2022, 1:33:35 PM Will this fit raptor bronco?
A 08/15/2022, 4:06:24 PM We haven't been able to test this yet.
Q Jim Brady • 08/12/2022, 6:32:01 PM Could the tire be mounted on the driver side swing arm?
A 08/15/2022, 4:06:24 PM Yes it can.
Q Greg • 09/17/2022, 5:46:58 PM How well does it hold up to rust and corrosion? I live in Canada so winter isn't friendly with steel.
A 09/28/2022, 2:53:09 PM Our powder coat process starts with a coat of zinc-rich primer which helps immensely with corrosion. We do recommend touching up any chips or scratches from offroading as water and salt can use those for ingress behind the coating, however.
Q Jack • 06/16/2023, 1:27:41 PM Do all JCR parts come with the needed equipment to install? Nuts bolts and other necessary hardware? Most of the images do not show weather or not these parts are included.
A 06/27/2023, 5:10:43 PM Yes, our products typically include all necessary hardware for mounting.