JcrOffroad's Vanguard Rear bumper is designed for those looking maximum protection for the rear of their Ford Bronco.
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" Steel.
- Includes (2) 3/4" thick shackle tabs.
- Accepts aftermarket 3x3 LED Cube Lights.
- Built in Hi-Lift Jacking points.
- Tire Carrier ready; accepts JcrOffroad's left and right Adventure Carriers and accessories (not included, see related products below.)
- Tailgate Plate not include (see related products below).
- Easy Bolt-on Installation.
- Compatible with the factory hitch and aftermarket equivalents.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Includes JcrOffroad Sticker.
- Hand built in the USA!
- THIS BUMPER DOES NOT ALLOW FOR MOUNTING THE SPARE IN THE FACTORY LOCATION (Requires Adventure Carrier, see related products below).
- LPRLC required for relocation of license plate and camera (see related products below).
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
4 Questions asked on Bronco Rear Vanguard Bumper | 6th Gen (2021+) •
Ask us anything
Q Bill Horning • 01/31/2022, 8:20:21 AM How large of a tire is this rated for?
A 01/31/2022, 10:40:01 AM 37"
Q Andrew Pearson • 02/21/2022, 12:26:39 PM The pictures show a receiver hitch in the bumper. Is this standard?
A 02/22/2022, 11:22:27 AM The hitch is not included. The bumper is compatible with factory or aftermarket equivalent hitch.
Q George Benitez • 03/21/2022, 5:54:00 PM Can this version of bumper be mounted on 1986 Bronco?
A 03/24/2022, 9:14:18 AM No, it is designed for the 6th Gen (2021+) Bronco.
Q Marcus S Bush • 04/15/2022, 12:23:51 PM How does this address the existing back up camera?
A 04/22/2022, 2:20:30 PM You can relocate the back up camera to the spare tire on our Adventure Carrier, using the License Plate & Camera Relocation Bracket.
There are no reviews for this item yet.