This roof rack system allows for customizable gear mounting (ie. Rotopax, tread boards, Hi-Lift..), freeing up valuable cargo space for other trip essentials. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails
- Easy bolt together installation
- Drilling required.
- Available with or without 40" light bar cutout (full rack only)
- Light bar cutout version includes light bar mounting brackets
- Cutout fairing designed for 41.25" max lens housing width single row LED light bar. Up to 43.5" (mounting stud width) bar will fit with our mounts, but trimming of the fairing will be required
- Half Rack allows for Freedom Panel removal and also works with the Bestop Sunrider
- Milled T-nut access points
- Hardware Included
- Made in the USA
- Free shipping!
Please note: vehicle will handle and wheel very differently with high loads on the roof. We recommend securing kayaks, canoes, and items that may generate resistance or lift at speed properly to the front and rear of the vehicle, not just the rack.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
2 Questions asked on JK Roof Rack | Jeep Wrangler (2007-18) •
Ask us anything
Q Wes Johnson • 03/01/2021, 11:42:27 PM I regards to the short rack; What are the dynamic and static weight ratings? Is hard top removal still allowable after installation? Can you run the short rack on the mounts with hard top removed?
A 03/08/2021, 12:20:24 PM Dynamic rating without the support system is 100lbs, with the support system dynamic and static loads are at your discretion. You can easily remove the top, and the rack will bolt back onto the support system with the top removed, but we haven't don't any real world testing in that setup.
Q Matt Jenner • 03/03/2021, 5:33:33 PM What is the weight rating on the rack? How much does the rack weigh? What is the dimensions of the rack?
A 03/08/2021, 12:20:24 PM Rack weight ratings are at your discretion; the short rack weighs 40lbs, the longer one weighs 50lbs; the short rack is 52" x 54", 84" x 54".
There are no reviews for this item yet.