Cherokee Rear Bumper - XJ Crusader
JcrOffroad's Crusader Rear bumper is designed to provide maximum clearance with a streamlined design.
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" Steel.
- Includes (2) 3/4" thick shackle tabs.
- Built-in 2" receiver and safety chain cutouts.¹ ²
- Accepts aftermarket 3x3 LED Cube Lights.
- Built in Hi-Lift Jacking points.
- Easy Bolt-on Installation.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Includes Rear Unibody Tie-in Brackets
- Includes JcrOffroad Sticker.
- Hand built in the USA!
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
No Questions asked yet!
Ask us anything
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 4. Click here to reset.
4.75/5 Stars out of 4 Reviews
Write a Product Review: Jeep XJ Rear Bumper | Crusader | Jeep Cherokee (84-01)
Anonymous | April 4th, 2018
This bumper is heavy duty and well built. The receiver and d-rings are welded in very nicely. I feel very confident about towing with this bumper. I highly recommend getting the nut strips and new hardware to make installation much much easier. My rig had a stock nutstrip only on the passenger side and I broke two of those bolts while removing the stock bumper. The crusader definitely dresses up the rear of my XJ nicely. My only gripe is that no matter how adjusting and fine tuning I did the bumper ALWAYS stuck out farther past the body on the passenger than it did the driver's side. I've read on forums that this same thing has happened to others. I'm hoping the lower quarter panel armor I bought addresses this issue.