Notice, this item is drop shipped from Baja Designs.
Baja Design’s latest LED light bar comes with a few new perks! Enjoy the clean aluminum frame with 25,400 lumens of pure power, low amp draw of 16 amps, and nearly 50,000 hours of LED life. The S8 also features high performance, proprietary reflectors, an amber backlit feature, and a unique scalloped housing design. The S8 is backed by Baja Design's 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty giving you the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee –30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty– Complete Purchase Protection
- uService– Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView– All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™– Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive– Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight– Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 25,400 Utilizing 32 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 240W / 16A
- Dimensions: 40” x 3” x 1.6”
- Weight: 8.65 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (S8 Patent D780,964)
Please note that this light does NOT include a harness and the applicable harness to this light is 640122
- S8 40” LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
- Work/Scene: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 120° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
No Questions asked yet!
Ask us anything
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Review
Write a Product Review: Baja Designs S8 40" LED Light Bar
STEPHEN (1510 E NORTON ST) | May 10th, 2022