This roof rack system allows for mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable cargo space for other trip essentials. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails
- Easy bolt together installation
- No drilling required
- Available with or without 40" light bar cutout
- Light bar cutout version includes light bar mounting brackets
- Cutout fairing designed for 41.25" max lens housing width single row LED light bar. Up to 43.5" (mounting stud width) bar will fit with our mounts, but trimming of the fairing will be required
- Milled T-nut access points
- Hardware Included
- Made in the USA
- Free shipping!
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
3 Questions asked on Jeep MJ Roof Rack | Jeep Comanche (86-92) •
Ask us anything
Q Graham Cullen • 02/05/2021, 1:02:28 PM Do you guys have any images of what the front fairing looks like with the light bar cutout? Thanks
A 02/08/2021, 10:28:40 AM Check out the XJ version (XJRK), same front fairing design. https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/XJRK.html
Q Caleb • 02/09/2021, 10:38:56 PM What are the dimensions of this?
A 02/15/2021, 1:32:05 PM Top of rack is roughly 32" long by 51" wide.
Q Thomas Leon • 04/19/2022, 10:53:22 AM Would the rack hold a 33" spare tire? If so, what would be a good mounting bracket to utilize?
A 04/25/2022, 3:13:47 PM Yes, you can use the UNI-TM and one Roof Rack Accessory Mount (VRKACM).
There are no reviews for this item yet.