Organize your gear safely and efficiently! Fridge slide designed to mount to the JCR Off-Grid Floor System. Drawer and latch coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish. Drawer face coated with a silver textured powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.
- Single-handed operation.
- Mounting hardware & drawer slides included.
- Two mounting configurations; low and top-mount.
- Low configuration will fit up to a CFX3 55qt fridge.
- Interior dimensions (low mount): 30"x18.75".
- Top-mount is not limited by the drawer size and will fit larger fridges.
- Tie-down points at the front and rear.
- When installed in a Bronco: fridge slide mounts on passenger side only.
- Cut and formed from .075" steel.
- Sold individually.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
3 Questions asked on Fridge Slide | Off-Grid Modular Drawer System •
Ask us anything
Q Andrew • 02/19/2023, 2:07:14 AM What refrigerator is shown in the pictures?
A 02/23/2023, 1:50:18 PM Dometic CFX40
Q Henry • 05/22/2023, 4:29:54 PM Is there any reason why I couldn’t mount this directly to the bed of my gladiator?
A 05/22/2023, 5:02:36 PM Technically no, it can be bolted into any flat surface, however we have not tested that to know of any specific challenges.
Q Max • 07/01/2023, 4:18:50 PM Does the fridge slide work on either side, or is it to long for the driver side?
A 08/04/2023, 10:24:43 AM When installed in a Bronco: fridge slide mounts on passenger side only.
There are no reviews for this item yet.