Jeep Rear Bumper Frame Tie-in Kit | Wrangler TJ, LJ, YJ, CJ7 (76-06)
Fits CJ, YJ, TJ, & LJ models
Quantity in Basket:
Rear Jeep Frame Tie-in's
These brackets allow for reinforcement of the Jeep's rear cross member and attach directly to the frame rails giving you a rigid and exceptionally strong mounting configuration. Use with our Crusader Rear Bumpers, other aftermarket brands or perhaps for your own custom application. These Tie-in Brackets are custom built in house by JcrOffroad therefore quality is unsurpassed by other manufacturers. They are constructed from 3/16" thick high strength steel. Installation is bolt on using factory provisions (97-06 Wranglers and 76-86 CJ's), but require welding for 87-95 Wranglers.
Regular price includes (2) brackets and needed hardware.
Minimum shipping charge applies.
Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all products come bare metal and ready for the finish of your choice. We cannot offer any finishes on any of our products that ship bare metal, sorry. Sorry we don't offer any finishes beyond bare metal on these products.
California Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm; www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Read All Reviews
- BUY THESE!! The installation with a box wrench and tape wasn't that bad. It only took me 30 minutes to do both sides with the help of my dad. This drastically helps with strength and sag. David
- Got these for 1984 CJ7. Would not trust the cross bar mount for my bumper/receiver without them. . Anonymous
- Got these for my 2006 LJ. Bolts on they are not. No way to get a wrench inside the frame to tighten down. So, I had to drill through the frame. Wasn't impressed with the two 3/4" welds on them, so after the powder coat chipped off in several places I added some welds to them. Worth the time, if you have the ability. Anonymous
- These support brackets are a definite must have to increase the strength of the rear cross-member on CJ-7s, which is seriously lacking in these type Jeeps if you plan to add an aftermarket bumper or tire-swing. Anonymous
- These brackets have caused me to reinvent some new curse words and expended my current inventory. While they are a great way to reinforce any bumper &40;and in my case the Vanguard full width rear&41;, the mounting holes in the rear cross member are an exercise in patience because they are so hard to get to. Besides that everything went smoothly. So be aware that you will spend longer installing the these brackets than both the front and rear bumpers combined. Payoff is definitely worth it. Rudy
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review