This roof rack system allows for mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable cargo space for other trip essentials. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails
- No-drilling required.
- Available with or without 40" light bar cutout
- Light bar cutout version includes light bar mounting brackets
- Cutout fairing designed for 41.25" max lens housing width single row LED light bar. Up to 43.5" (mounting stud width) bar will fit with our mounts, but trimming of the fairing will be required
- Milled T-nut access points
- Does not work with moon roof.
- Hardware Included
- Made in the USA
- Free shipping!
Please note: vehicle will handle and wheel very differently with high loads on the roof. We recommend securing kayaks, canoes, and items that may generate resistance or lift at speed properly to the front and rear of the vehicle, not just the rack.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
1 Question asked on Bronco Sport Roof Rack | 1st Gen (21+) •
Ask us anything
Q Dan Sneddon • 11/19/2022, 1:49:31 PM This roof rack is just what I’ve been looking for, rugged and versatile but doesn’t increase height much beyond stock. However my Bronco Sport Badlands came with a factory moonroof. Does this roof rack work with the moonroof, or does it impede the raising of the glass above the roofline?
A 11/28/2022, 10:38:16 AM It does not work with the moon roof.
There are no reviews for this item yet.