This roof rack system allows for mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable cargo space for other trip essentials. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails
- Easy bolt together installation
- Drilling required
- Available with or without 40" light bar cutout
- Light bar cutout version includes light bar mounting brackets
- Cutout fairing designed for 41.25" max lens housing width single row LED light bar. Up to 43.5" (mounting stud width) bar will fit with our mounts, but trimming of the fairing will be required
- Milled T-nut access points
- Hardware Included
- Made in the USA
- Free shipping!
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
1 Question asked on Ranger Roof Rack | 4th Gen (19-23) •
Ask us anything
Q Phil • 06/05/2023, 10:00:30 PM Somebody should make a rack for the supercrew model, and you should be the one ! zero competition. nobody makes them and it makes me sad.
A 06/27/2023, 5:42:35 PM No current plans for a Supercrew model at this time.
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Review
Write a Product Review: Ranger Roof Rack | 4th Gen (19-23)
Mark (Alberta, Canada) | September 20th, 2023
I recently installed this rack on my Ranger after doing a lot of research. The fact that this rack utilizes the rain gutter holes, sure helped out with the install. It's the perfect size made from quality parts. The other bonus is that I can't hear any excess wind noise from it. I've gotten a few compliments already from other FFR owners. Have absolutely nothing negative to say. I do wish that it came with more T-nuts for accessories, but those are easy enough to find. Also, JCR has wicked customer support and called to ask if I am liking / satisfied with the product. That is kind of rare nowadays.
Note From JcrOffroad: Thanks, Mark!