XJ Steering Box Brace | Steel Spacer | Jeep Cherokee XJ (84-01)
List Price (MSRP):
JCR Direct Price: $49.00
Shipping Weight: 2.50
Quantity in Basket:
Steering box spacer- XJ Cherokee
The Steering box spacer replaces the often broken factory cast aluminum spacer found on Jeep Cherokees.
CNC Cut from 3/16" Steel.
Fits 2-door and 4-door Jeep Cherokees, 1984-2001.
Powder coated Black.
Includes installation hardware.
Includes JcrOffroad Sticker.
Hand built in the USA!
Read All Reviews
- Really strong spacer! One word description would be overbuilt. JCR's customer service is top notch amd they were quick to ship this out to me after I told them my time sensitive situation.
- The part is sturdy has a nice coating on it and was made right. Tried another brand and the holes were way off. The install wasnt terrible just if you have an older XJ be mindful you may break bolts taking your gearbox out.
- What a great product, I didn't even realize it came with new grade 8 bolts to mount the steering box. Cant beat this spacer for the price. Noticeable difference with my steering now compared to the old spaced which was broken.
- Was apprehensive at first to replace this, but glad I did. The OEM bracket was broken in several pieces and this new box fit perfectly and installed much easier than I thought. Great Product!.
- Very well built product. Lined up great with OEM location, and install was surprisingly easy!.
Login and write a review
Write an anonymous review