XJ Steering Box Brace | Steel Spacer | Jeep Cherokee XJ (84-01)
List Price (MSRP):
JCR Direct Price: $49.00
Shipping Weight: 2.50
Quantity in Basket:
Steering box spacer- XJ Cherokee
The Steering box spacer replaces the often broken factory cast aluminum spacer found on Jeep Cherokees.
CNC Cut from 3/16" Steel.
Fits 2-door and 4-door Jeep Cherokees, 1984-2001.
Powder coated Black.
Includes installation hardware.
Includes JcrOffroad Sticker.
Hand built in the USA!
Read All Reviews
- My OEM bracket was cracked and it was allowing the steering box to move and bump steer. This replacement bolted in without any troubles and seems to have improved my problem. This bracket is just a little thicker than stock and this extra thickness caused my steering wheel to be turned to the left a bit. This can be fixed by a small adjustment to the drag link. Craig
- Really strong spacer! One word description would be overbuilt. JCR's customer service is top notch amd they were quick to ship this out to me after I told them my time sensitive situation. Anonymous
- The part is sturdy has a nice coating on it and was made right. Tried another brand and the holes were way off. The install wasnt terrible just if you have an older XJ be mindful you may break bolts taking your gearbox out. Patrick
- What a great product, I didn't even realize it came with new grade 8 bolts to mount the steering box. Cant beat this spacer for the price. Noticeable difference with my steering now compared to the old spaced which was broken. Anonymous
- Was apprehensive at first to replace this, but glad I did. The OEM bracket was broken in several pieces and this new box fit perfectly and installed much easier than I thought. Great Product!. Anonymous
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review