My Cart: 0 item(s)
This roof rack system allows for mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable cargo space for other trip essentials. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails
- Easy bolt together installation
- No drilling required
- Available with or without 40" light bar cutout
- Light bar cutout version includes light bar mounting brackets
- Cutout fairing designed for 41.25" max lens housing width single row LED light bar. Up to 43.5" (mounting stud width) bar will fit with our mounts, but trimming of the fairing will be required
- Milled T-nut access points
- Hardware Included
- Made in the USA
- Free shipping!
1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer
Please note: vehicle will handle and wheel very differently with high loads on the roof. We recommend securing kayaks, canoes, and items that may generate resistance or lift at speed properly to the front and rear of the vehicle, not just the rack.
We recommend using paint protection film under the front and rear fairings, where they contact the vehicle. This will prevent dirt and debris from scratching the paint over time.
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
2 Questions asked on Wagoneer & Cherokee FSJ Roof Rack •
Ask us anything
Q Christopher Looper • 02/16/2023, 10:26:37 AM How wide are the extruded aluminum crossbars?
A 02/23/2023, 1:50:18 PM They are 2" wide and 1" tall.
Q Christopher Looper • 02/17/2023, 1:02:48 PM Can you tell me how wide the slotted crossbars are?
A 02/23/2023, 1:50:18 PM They are 54" wide.
There are no reviews for this item yet.