Rear ladder designed to allow easy access to your roof rack and store Rotopax, shovels, etc.
- Coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.
- CNC cut and formed from 14 gauge steel.
- Multiple mounting locations for gear on the face of each step/up the sides of the ladder!
- Requires drilling two holes in underside of the hatch.
- Works with or without JCR rear bumper!
- Mounts to driver side.
- Hand built in the USA!
- Free Shipping!
Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? See our FAQ here.
2 Questions asked on XJ Hatch Ladder | Jeep Cherokee (97-01) •
Ask us anything
Q Bradly Mills • 08/29/2022, 3:33:05 PM How far off the rear hatch does the ladder protrude after installation? Total distance it sticks off the back of the XJ for purposes of other rear racks and tire mounts. Need to know if I have the clearance with my homemade tire carrier.
A 08/30/2022, 9:49:02 AM 5 1/4" at it's furthest point.
Q Jason • 09/20/2022, 6:45:47 PM Will or can this be modified to fit on a 94 check??
A 09/28/2022, 2:53:09 PM We have not tested on a 96 and down XJ at this time.
There are no reviews for this item yet.